Li-ion Battery Materials
For our clients in the battery materials industry we provide secure supply and financing solutions for a range of materials:
- Lithium Carbonate – Li2CO3 – Battery grade (>99.5% purity) for the production of Cathode Active Materials for Li-ion batteries.
- Lithium Hydroxide – LiOH - with a battery grade minimum of 56.5% purity for Li-ion battery manufacturing purposes.
- Cobalt – High purity (>99.9 wt%) cobalt powder.
- Cobalt Sulphate – CoSO4 – with a battery-grade minimum (>20.5 wt%) for Lithium-ion battery Cathode materials. Our cobalt sulphate is ethically sourced.
- Nickel – Class 1 nickel (>99.9 wt%) in the form of powder, pellets, briquettes or cathodes.
- Nickel Sulphate – NiSO4 - A battery-grade (>22 wt%) compound for the Li-ion battery cathode materials.
- (Coated) Spherical Graphite – Key anode material for Lithium-ion batteries. High purity battery-grade (>99.95%) product.
- High Purity Electrolyte Manganese Metal (HPEMM) and High Purity Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate (HPMSM) for NMC and LNMO cathode production.